Admission for P.B.B.Sc. Nursing
This is a two year course taken by GNM graduates to intensify and upgrade the skills and knowledge gained at the diploma level.
Eligibility for Admission
A Candidate seeking admission shall have :-
- Be a registered nurse.
- Hold a diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM).
Certificates Required for Admission
Attested copies of the following certificates to be sent along with the application form.
- Marks card of the qualifying examination (GNM Diploma certificate).
- 10th marks card (with date of birth).
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- 10th Certificates (with date of birth).
- Conduct Certificate from Institution Last Attended.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate (applicable only if it is attested).
- Eligibility Certificate.
Year wise distribution of Week Days & Hours of the Course Maximum hours per week per student shall be 36 to 40 including class room institutions and clinical field practice.
- 1st Year 46 Weeks 1656 Hours.
- 2nd Year 46 Weeks 1656 Hours.
- 3rd Year 46 Week 1656 Hours.