Admission for B.Sc.NURSING
Recognized by INC/BNRC and affiliated to AKU.
Eligibility for Admission
A Candidate seeking admission shall have :-
- A pass in +2 Examination with Bio.
- Obtained 45% marks in Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English.In case of SC/ST/OBC, relaxed to 40%.
- Age - completed 17 Years.
- Fair knowledge in English is essential. Should be physically fit with sound mental health.
Certificates Required for Admission
Attested copies of the following certificates to be sent along with the application form.
- Marks card of the qualifying examination.
- 10 marks card (with date of birth).
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate from Institution Last Attended.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate (applicable only if it is attested).
- Eligibility Certificate.
Year wise distribution of Week Days & Hours of the Course Maximum hours per week per student shall be 36 to 40 including class room institutions and clinical field practice.
- 1st Year 46 Weeks 1480 Hours.
- 2nd Year 46 Weeks 1480 Hours.
- 3rd Year 46 Weeks 1480 Hours.
- 4th Year 46 Weeks 1690 Hours.