Admission for A.N.M
Recognized by INC/BNRC and affiliated to AKU.
Eligibility for Admission
A Candidate seeking admission shall have :-
- A pass in 10+2 any stream.
- Fair knowledge in English is essential.
- Should be physically fit with sound mental health .
Certificates Required for Admission
Attested copies of the following certificates to be sent along with the application form.
- Marks card of the qualifying examination.
- SSLC marks card (with date of birth).
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate from Institution Last Attended.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate (applicable only if it is attested).
- Experience Certificate
Year wise distribution of Week Days & Hours of the Course Maximum hours per week per student shall be 36 to 40 including class room institutions and clinical field practice.
- 1st Year 46 Weeks 1656 Hours.
- 2nd Year 46 Weeks 1656 Hours.